Tuesday, August 18, 2009

10 days away from my 1 year Singapore anniversary

I'm 10 days away from my 1 year anniversary living on the island (country, state, city) of Singapore. There are two questions that I've been asking myself. And these aren't questions I've necessarily started to ask because I've reached the 1 year Singapore limit, they're considerations that I've had since day 1!

>>>Do I want to get the hell out of this crazy place, in which I sometimes feel suffocated?
and
>>>How much will I miss this city, always full of delights, surprises, surprising freedom and a window of opportunities?

Well, this blog will address these exact questions! Day to day examples will show up either because I'm furious and want the whole world to know or because I've discovered some treasure that I'd like you to try! Singapore is a place I'm not sure I'll ever be able to put my finger on - I have such extreme opinions on things that happen to me. Hopefully this blog will help you (and me) try to define what it is.

Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment